Friday, August 26, 2011

A Little About Myself

Daily Greens: (ABC's of me today) I found this while blog hopping!

A – Age: 26
B – Bed size: Queen Size
C – Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom and washing dishes!
D – Dogs: Rocco a Yellow Lab and Brady Quinn the mutt
E – Essential start to your day: COFFEE
F – Favorite color: pink <3
G – Gold or silver: White Gold
H – Height: 5’2 3/4"
I – Instruments you play(ed): Flute
J – Junk Food: chips
K – Kids: just the fur-babies
L – Live: CT
M – Mom’s name: MJ
N – Nicknames: Boobie haha
O – Overnight hospital stays: 6 surgeries
P – Pet peeves: When people lack common sense
Q – Quote from a movie:"The yellow ones don't stop!" Elf
R – Righty or lefty: Right
S – Siblings: Brother and Sister
T – Time you wake up:  anywhere between 5:30 and 9
U – Underwear: um, yes
V – Vegetables you don’t like: okra
W – What makes you run late: Internet news articles
X – X-rays you’ve had:  Teeth, chest
Y – Yummy food you make: Hubs said "everything"
Z – Zoo animal favorites:  elephants I guess but I'm not a fan of zoo's




I hope you enjoy finding out a little bit about me!

7 comments:

  1. Great idea!!

    I'm a new follower - would love a follow back :)

    WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Thank you so much for linking up with me at "the perfect line". I hope you come by my blog for my weekly Friends' Meetup Party where I show case all my new found friends. I'll be linking up with you too as a token of my gratitude. Oh, and don't forget to meet my Pick of the Week blogger. I try my best to highlight someone who is doing an awesome work in their space. Please join me in appreciating them. By the way, you have a new follower :)

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    the perfect line

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. So neat, I am going to have to do this! Now following! Thanks for stopping by Barefoot in Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came to follow you back and read your ABC's, glad you did it too! =) Thanks so much for following me!

    Dawn
    http://www.dawn-wemaynothaveitalltogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by! I am a new follower! Good luck with Irene! Glad you got a 3 day weekend.
    :)
    Ali
    http://alianswers.blogspot.com/2011/08/lots-of-lovin-weekend-blog-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Thanks for stopping by Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Babycakes Crunchy Momma | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012