Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Veggie Tales: Vol. 2


As promised in the first addition of Veggies Tales, I have been using the fresh vegetables that my grandmother grew, along with some organic veggies I bought. I made a super fresh salad with home grown veggies and organic Romaine lettuce. Of course, I used extra radishes because I love, love, love them. I also made grilled chicken with a garlic, lemon and herb marinade with herbs from my garden… so good! The marinade is also great with grilled fish and grilled chicken tenders. If you would like the recipe for the marinade, send me a message or leave a comment and I’d be happy to share!
Don't forget your cloth napkin!





Daily Greens:
Recycling 1 ton of aluminum cans conserves the equivalent of 1,665 gallons of gasoline.

For more recycling facts, visit Recyclingfacts.org

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks so pretty and colorful. It's like a party on a plate.

    I am a new follower from the Fun Tuesday Hop.

    Vicky @ http://messforless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    followed you here from FMBT... hope you can follow me back at http://8myall.com...
    thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back from Super Stalker Sunday! (I know, I'm late, sorry!!) Thanks so much for linking up and for stopping by my blog!

    April @ Mama on a Green Mission

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious :) I'd love the marinate recipe--I love all things lemon.

    Jenny
    Full Cart Full Wallet

    ReplyDelete

 

Babycakes Crunchy Momma | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012