Sunday, August 21, 2011

Veggie Tales

I made a fantastic tasting dinner tonight with some of the local veggies I bought yesterday. I made Pork Chop Creole with mashed potatoes. The green peppers were locally grown, as were the potatoes, and the celery was organic. 
Delish!

The recipe is a family favorite and was passed down to me from my mom, who had it passed to her from her father. If you would like the recipe, leave a comment or send me an email. I’d be happy to share!


My grandmother is very big into gardening and when I visited her today, she gave me several of her home grown veggies. I’m looking forward to cooking with these beauties in the future!
Thanks, Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Homegrown veggies are the best! Good luck with your new blog. I am a 2 month old newbie greenie! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Babycakes Crunchy Momma | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012