Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What'd You Win-October Edition


There is only one word to describe this month: Winning! I won so many great prizes and I'm super happy about what I've won! Here's the list:
Mother Ease cloth diaper system from Funky Lindsey (received)
Softbums Omni System from Ramblings of a Cloth Diaper Addict (not received)
$100 credit for a Comfy Joey sling from Nature Mom's Blog (received)
Mini Maestro Newborn 3 pk. from the Tree Huggin' Mama (not received)
Boogie Wipes from Because It's Fun to Win (not received)
Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil from Sew Sweet Baby Blog (not received)
Juppy Walker from QuietCT (not received)

I'm hoping for another great month in November!

2 comments:

  1. I am new from Bloghopping.
    Nice Blog, hope you visit mine,too.

    Greatings from Germany
    Kichi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's great! I entered a couple giveaways last month. I think I won one for a book. I'd like to win some of the toy ones for Christmas! Thanks for stopping by the Sit and Relax hop this past weekend! Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

 

Babycakes Crunchy Momma | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012