Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Great Savings from Citrus Lane

I don’t know about you, but I love packages. There’s just something about that little (or big!) brown box sitting on your doorstep that makes an ordinary day feel a little like Christmas. When I hear the delivery truck in the neighborhood, I swear my senses kick it up a notch so I can hear if the magic truck stops or not. Sometimes I’ve caught myself out of breath when the truck goes by because I’ve been holding it! Sad, but true. But I know I’m not the only mom out there with a slightly unhealthy, one-sided relationship with the delivery truck or delivery man!
So, all you moms (or dads) who love that “It’s Christmas!” feeling on any or every day that ends in ‘y’, LISTEN UP!! Citrus Lane can help make your brown paper package dreams come true!
“What’s Citrus Lane?”, you say. Well, my friends, Citrus Lane is like Santa… but better.
“Better than Santa??! Whaaaaat…” Unlike Santa, who comes once a year, Citrus Lane is delivered once a month!
“But what is it?” Good question, but do you really need to know more than that its a guaranteed monthly delivery? Just kidding, I’m sure you really do want to know the specifics so here they are, folks. Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box for your child(ren). You can subscribe for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or a year.  Subscriptions start as low as 21 bucks a month, are shipped for free and consist of quality ‘mom-approved’ products that are tailored to your childs age. Here’s an example of a Citrus Lane box:
Citrus Lane August Box
Citrus Lane August Box

One great thing about Citrus Lane boxes is that many boxes contain eco-friendly products or organic food for your little ones. As a crunchy momma, I love being introduced to new products that are good for the earth and good for Babycakes. For me, it’s a win-win-win situation!
So, if you’re ready to sign up for your subscription, you can do so here. And .. Surprise! By clicking on the link that I’ve provided, you can save $10 on your subscription! Whoop! What’s better than a delivered package? A delivered package that came with free shipping and at a discount, that’s what. Whoop, whoop!
But wait, it gets even better! If you, like many people, have a fear of commitment, then.. well.. have no fear! You can try a save on a monthly box for even less! That’s right, I said LESS! Enter code TAKEHALF to try your first Citrus Lane box for just $12.50 PLUS free shipping! HoHoHo, enjoy! And you’re welcome ;-)
“…brown paper packags tied up with strings, these are a fewof my favorite things…”
Right on, Julie. Right on.


**This is not a sponsored post but contains links that will save you $$

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babycakes Crunchy Momma | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012